Thursday, April 19, 2007

Carnage in Virginia

A horrifying incident occurred 2 days back when a Korean guy went berserk and killed 33 people including a Indian origin professor and a Indian student girl.
My heart felt condolences to all the people killed in this tragedy and my heart goes out to their families.
This continues a shocking trend in the US where students go on a rampage killing other students.
Lets hope such incidents stop in the future and students feel safe in their Universities and Hostels.
On a happier note today also happens to be my penultimate day here in the UK. I am really excited about going back to India meeting my family and Sharvari. Nevertheless its been a good experience here and I had the opportunity to make new friends and acquaintances.
Next post from India!!
Till then, Adios!

Regards
Aditya

No comments: